Forget all the nonsense other websites tell you about retweeting, and how you should put a #teamfollowback hash tag within every tweet you send out to your followers – you just look dumb and at the same time desperate.
Here is the ultimate way to increase followers – the discrete way of course.
We all know the whole concept of twitter revolves around the follow for follow rule – therefore common sense will tell you, you need to know who to follow in order to get a follow back… this guide will teach you EXACTLY that.
- You are looking for highly active twitter pages, we are not talking about celebrity pages such as Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga as these are just obsessed fans & the last thing you want is people tweeting useless celebrity related tweets, which you don’t want to see.
- Snipe – let’s give you an example of a page that would work best,
@3akShah – take a look at his follow/following ratio – below
This guy is no celebrity, normal human being like me and you
People are following him because of his wisdom/comedy tweets – no obsession involved they simply like what he has to say.
The profile is active – people follow him and expect to continue seeing good tweets… what does this mean? Yes, their active followers.
Active Followers? It simply means the follow back ratio is very likely to be MUCH higher. For example if you have 2 people, person1 checks his twitter every single day & person2 checks only once a week who are you most likely going to receive a follow-back from? person1.
Now you’re wondering, that you will follow too many & your following count will go higher than those who follow you.
Here is your solution!
- Let’s say you’ve just followed 800 people
- Give them 3-5 days to follow you back
- If not get yourself on Tweepi – it’s a tool that allows you to see those who you follow, who have not followed you back… click click click UNFOLLOW done.
- You now only follow those who had followed you & those who you haven’t followed
- Rinse, Repeat & Enjoy!